Friday, January 4, 2013

My addresses and how to keep in touch with me!

Just so you know, MISSIONARIES LOVE MAIL. I would love to hear from anyone and everyone! I particularly would love you to send me pictures and funny stories, but let's be serious, beggars can't be choosers---I'd love the smallest of notes!

Send letters, cards, and packages to the following addresses:


MTC address: (I will be here January 9 - January 23, 2013)
Sister Alexandra Atkinson
MTC Mailbox # 237
CA-LA 0130
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Mission Address: (I will be here January 23- July 2014)
Sister Alexandra Atkinson
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801

The last address is the address of my mission home (headquarters). Although I'll be moving apartments within my mission, my mail will always go to this address and then they deliver it to me once a week.

-I can only communicate to immediate family via email, but if someone other than family wants to send a quick (few sentence) message to me, they can tell my mom. Email her at maavdga@aol.com or post it on my Facebook, and she’ll include it on her weekly email to me. Otherwise I would like---LOVE---for people to write me letters!
-You can also use dearelder.com for a paperless way (on your part) to write me. The MTC receives what you submit and they print it out and get it to me. While I’m in the MTC it’s free! Once I get to L.A. it costs $0.45 (the price of the stamp). It's a quick and easy way to write! 
-My mom will be updating my Facebook and blog for me. The best way for you to stay updated is for you to submit your email on the right side of my blog. You'll get my weekly email (that my mom posts to my blog) straight to your email! 

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! 
I AM OVERWHELMED BY ALL THE LOVE. 
LOVE YOU ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment